Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Into Temptation

On Your Toes Blog: Into Temptation
On Your Toes Blog: Into Temptation

There I was thinking I was done with blogging for the day, when suddenly I saw them; tall, shapely, sexy, sculptural, and definitely Celoe. I was tempted to stop everything I was doing and slip into these delicious new platform sandals from Celoe, simply called Amae. They come in so many gorgeous solid colors and even a great collection of two tone variations, I settled on a combination of the black and red, called depth and heat... even the names of the colors are a bit exciting, right?

On Your Toes Blog: Into Temptation
On Your Toes Blog: Into Temptation


I wrapped myself in the sumptuous silky trench style dress from Belgravia, threw my hair up into a Judy Jetson-ish updo and added a few hot accessories from Maxi Gossamer and BenS Beauty. The new Ava skin from Belleza is back again, this time with a glossy lip in what else... red. As for the features of the shoes, they come with the usual bells and whistles you can expect, all in a very user friendly Mayfair HUD. As a bonus you get three metal options for the rivets and buckles; gold, silver and black. I am sure you will be seeing more of these very soon, in all sorts of places. Great shoes always travel! **Shoes are now available in-store, as of Thursday January 17th.
For complete H to T details, read on...
 

 
Hair & Hairbase: booN, UAN168 - Chocolate and Gathered Mid Hairbase - Chocolate
Skin: Belleza, Ava Pale 3
Make-Up Tattoos: Belleza, Ava Pale Light Gloss Lips 10
Eyes: IKON, Eternal Eyes - Silver (M)

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands (Gesture R & Relax L)

Dress: Belgravia, Kensington Trench Coat - Ruby
Jewelry: BenS Beauty, Elegance Ring - Red  and  MG (Maxi Gossamer), Rio Hoops  - Gold *Exclusive at Limited Bazaar*
Portfolio:  EPOQUE, Pantone Satchel - Black
Shoes: Celoe, Amae - Heat/Depth (also shown in Heat Solid and Depth Solid) *NEW*

Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (some are slightly modified)

ADDITIONAL PROPS/INFORMATION:

Rose by Lisp Bazaar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are these shoes available yet, because I didn't see them in the store.

Anessa Stine said...

Hi Tracy, So sorry... I checked and it seems that they are not out yet, my mistake... they should be out very soon. I'll keep you posted. Thank you :)