Saturday, May 11, 2013

Silver Streak

On Your Toes Blog: Silver Streak

I don't usually use On Your Toes to promote my own releases for DCNY, but I am making an exception, and I hope you won't judge me too harshly for breaking my own rules. The dress in question is an exclusive release for 'The 100 Block', a dip dyed silk dress with a metallic collar, and it is available at this event at 50% off the typical release price for the duration of the event. I hope you will love it as much as I do!
 
On Your Toes Blog: Silver Streak

Now on to the really great stuff; GLAM Affair has some impressive new releases at the current round of Collabor88, wonderfully priced and so beautiful, are the Skins and Earrings. GLAM Affair is also getting on board with skin appliers to match the Slink Enhancement series of rigged mesh hands and feet, I am wearing the perfectly matched feet, complete with more amazing nail art from Flair and some great new shoes from Belgravia.

On Your Toes Blog: Silver Streak

The shoes have me very excited, more than usual, why? you may ask, simple, these are the first footless shoes I have purchased for my Slink medium rigged mesh feet, that are not made by Slink. That clever Siddean Munro at Slink has made the genius move of facilitating the creation of footwear to fit the Slink feet, like these great new shoes by Belgravia, they are sold expressly to be worn with the Slink feet, now perfectly matched to my skin. You can now dress your avatar like you would dress yourself, slip the shoes on and away you go! I can't wait to see which other designers will get on board with designing footwear for this clever system.

(For complete shopping details, read on.)


Hair: LeLutka, Pocahontas - Bournville
Hairbase: League, Hairbase - Dark
Skin: GLAM Affair, Margot - Europa 02 *New at Collabor88*
Skin Tattoo: League, Jen Freckles - Medium
Eyes: IKON, Vanity Eyes - Platinum (M) *New*
Lashes: LeLutka -Photoshoot II Lashes

Hands: Slink, Mesh Rigged Hands - Elegant/Gesture *Avatar Enhancement* Version
Note: The above is textured with skin applier available from League.
Feet: Slink, Mesh Rigged Feet - Medium *Avatar Enhancement* Version
Note: The above is textured with skin applier available from GLAM Affair. *New*
Nail Art: Flair, Nail HUD Add-Ons for Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands & Feet- Set 10

Dress: DCNY, Dip Dyed Silk Dress - Abyss *New at 100 Block*
Shoes: Belgravia, Paradise Sandals - Flint Grey  (only available on Marketplace.)
Earrings: GLAM Affair, Victoria Earrings - Black *New at Collabor88*
Bangles: Armidi Gisaci, Glitz Bangles (some have been tinted).
Poses by Tuty's & Su Voir (slightly modified).

I also use the VR Studio Pose Stand & HUD by VR Foundry.

No comments: