Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not Your Typical Beachwear!

Shockingly enough Anessa managed to get into some lingerie again! Yes, yes, I know... it's getting very tedious to see me in not a heck of a lot - but i have some great news... this isn't your average excuse for me to be unclothed. I am happy to announce that it is a strictly professional. I am so thrilled to be modelling in this afternoons Insolence Fashion Show presented by Dreamgirls, and taking place at 12 noon slt at the white sand beach at Hoch. In case everyone has forgotten Camilla Yosuke also has some really exceptional shoes and boots on offer alongside her sexy lingerie collection, and as the shoe girl... I must invite you all to come and see them on the runway!


Click here to catch a ride to the show! (Take a little stroll along the beach to the far side of the building)

Besides stunning Insolence footwear and lingerie, I am also wearing; Detour Skin, Detour and ETD Hair, accessories by Calla, Encore, Second Mirage and Yummy.



No comments: