Monday, March 31, 2008

Relay For Life, for Feet.

Some very special offerings from our great SL™ shoe makers that deserve some attention are those created to support Relay For Life®. The two I am featuring today are from Fallingwater Cellardoor's Shiny Things and Lyra Muse of the newly opened Jaywalk - though her talents are remembered well from her days as LC Vamp.


These sweet Francoise Flats in a special swirled version are available at Shiny Things.


They come in 6 colors, and are undeniably attractive... even to a high heel lover like myself.


Lyra offers us 4 perfectly pink offerings from Jaywalk - I am wearing the Megaera Boots - Grand Opening of the new store is today and well worth a look!


In addition to these RFL items she has released a whole slew of great sandals and wedges (more on those very soon!).

Be sure and visit Shiny Things and Jaywalk to get these for a great cause! And if anyone happens to know of any other footwear items for RFL please let me know, I would be happy to post the info here. :)

I am also wearing; PXL Skin, Aden Hair, Clothes by G.L.A.M., /artilleri/, LaLa FooFoo, Celestial Studios, Accessories by Miam Miam.
Poses by KoumB.

No comments: