Tuesday, December 9, 2008

StyleCard: COCO


Occasionally I do bonehead things, like the time I messaged COCO Creator Cocoro Lemon to inform her that there was a problem with her sculpties... only to discover the problem was because I had not yet updated my SL viewer. But as soon as I did, I was very impressed by the quality of her work, amazing little ski vests and dresses, I am really a big fan. When I saw the update indicating a footwear release, well, you know I had to run right over and grab a pair of COCO's Suede Booties in blue and the adorable BritGirl Yellow Plaid Suit I had been eyeing for a while.

The Booties are very well crafted and textured, lovely rich suede, and they come in a nice range of equally inviting shades. Nice rounded toes and an over sized buckle on the ankle, I really liked the pop of contrast piping on the edges for extra style. The suit itself can be worn all together as I have done here, or the layers can be worn separately. The prim collar and roll cuffs are, again, very nicely crafted. I added the just released hat/hair from Muism and the Saphyre Gem Ring (not visible) from Paper Couture for a little bit of sparkle.

Check out COCO, you won't regret it!

No comments: