Monday, December 8, 2008

StyleCard: Kitties Lair London Boots


It was an amazing and busy weekend, but I did manage to sneak in a little bit of shopping. One of my stops was to Kitties Lair where I often find great footwear, sure enough a new release from the lovely Babette Ultsch, the London Boots. The London Boots are a pumped up ankle boot with a great rolled down cuff that features and inside zip and an outside row of buttons, all balancing on the skinniest of stilettos. I also like the look of the silver tipped toe. They come in all the basic shades, and some nice fabrications; leather, patent & textile, so it's possible to find something to suit your tastes.

My other big find of the weekend was shoparmidi.com, which had some great new Armidi goodies not available in the store. My top fave was the Polo Dress, this one in Black and Grey Argyle... very easy to wear and great prim work. The belt from the Lulu set by MichaMi seemed to fit well and the woolen tights from Persona added warmth. I added bracelets, the stacked bangles from Caroline's and my new favorite little accessory shop U&R Dogs Dorothy Bracelet.

Check out Kitties Lair for these great looking boots.

No comments: