Monday, December 31, 2007

A Hot Date with Maitreya

I was feeling a bit blue about facing the obligatory SL New Year's Eve parties dateless... because apparently, watching Clemson play in the Chick-fil-a Bowl is a big deal. And then Onyx LeShelle smiled down at me from shoe heaven, and sent me not one, but two, hot dates for New Year's Eve. Introducing the Slinky Stilettos from Maitreya a really fantastic looking sculpted stiletto with a perfectly pointed toe and delightful optional heel detail - a gold coloured steel accent (comes with and without heel sounds). You get both options for a great price, and I can't wait to see what delightful colours and textures Onyx does next with this great looking offering.

Happy New Year everyone!


Review Copy provided.

Also wearing; Minnu Skin, COIF Hair, Tart Dress, Accessories by Second Mirage and Caroline's.

2 comments:

Graciana McMillan said...

O M Goodness! Must Have Those Shoes!

Cloud Galbraith said...

I sooooo hope Ms LeShelle considers creating some footwear for us men! I do understand the challenges, but hey... I'll volunteer my feet!!!
Maitreya, Maitreya, rah, rah, rah!!!
LOL!
Hey... she's flat out good!