Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BeeBee's a SLinky Goddess

Siddean Munro of SLink gets better and better with every release. Her latest, the BeeBee ankle boots are, in a word, spectacular.

Today, Siddean released a special festive limited edition version of red & green, with a white fur trim and some little jingle bells. I'm not normally a holiday type of girl, but one look at these made me change my mind. Now, I already had the fatpack of these luscious leather cuties, because I hightailed it right over as soon as I got my notice of their existence, but I needed the festive ones too!


I love all of the interesting features of these, like the strap going under the heels and the zipper tab. The suede and the leather textures are amazingly done, and Siddean tells me besides (legitimately) sourcing the actual textures, the entire rest is all hand-done.

Each colour is L$650 each, and if you're like me and prefer to buy fatpacks where possible (it's a sickness, an awesome sickness), it's only $2900, which is slightly more than 50% off! The Xmas edition is only $150.


SLink Mainstore.
SLink Blog.

Credits:

Hair - Truth Grazia in Treacle \ Skin - Laqroki Ania 01 in Nougat \ Dress - LeLutka Charliz is Dancing The Polka Mini in Night \ Leggings - Truth Xanadu in Black \ Poses - Reel Expression Shoe Fair 07, Glitterati Sci-Fi Hallway.

No comments: