Saturday, February 14, 2009

Red Hot Cinnamon Hearts, Kinda.


My favorite all time Valentine candy is those tiny red, shiny as heck, cinnamon heart candies... true story. I forget about them all year long, but then just before Valentine's Day they are everywhere... irresistible! That was the sort of reaction I had when I saw these shoes by newcomer Jimmy Chau. He has created a small but lively line of pumps, wedges, and these luscious glossy red Bettie high heeled bootlets. I love the candy Red color on this pair, they also come in Black, Blue and an equally hot Pink. Great height and shape, nice texturing with a zippered look and that baked in high shine. I ran into my petite pal Posh Slade at the shop, and she was checking out the demo too, it was evident that the ankle fit is generous so that if you have a small frame or a thin leg you might find them a bit roomy, but on my average size ankles the fit was great. But please try the provided Demos before buying to check these for yourself.


I decided to let the super hot redness of these sexy things take center stage in an otherwise sexy and slick little outfit. The hair and sunglasses from Vintage Wear were a fun choice, and I am just crazy about this poofy little mini-skirt from Spice & Sugar paired with the cropped white and frilly blouse from the Bijou Phantom Dance set. Bangles from Fresh Baked Goods and ICON complete the look for this Valentine's Eve post.

Check out the offerings of Jimmy Chau at his Shop or on Xstreet SL.

No comments: